Whether you choose to print in-house or have the Orchestrate 3D Lab print for you, we have the solutions to meet your needs.
In partnership with Park Dental Research, Orchestrate 3D has just released our second generation O3D-2 printer. Our newest model maintains all the speed and accuracy features of our previous printer. We have compacted these capabilities in a smaller footprint while improving on the day to day ease of use and maintenance.
NEW O3D-2 Printer
- Builds vertically in micro slices thinner than a human hair. Adjustable 50-100 micron layers.
- Builds 4-6 models horizontally in approximately 30 minutes.
- Builds 15 models vertically in approximately 90 minutes.
- Net Build Volume [xyz] 192 x 108 x 230 mm.
- Maximum build height 230mm / 9 inches.
- Limited One-Year Warranty.
NEW Orchestrate Premium Volo Resin
- Builds extremely strong models that won’t break when making aligners.
- Does not need a post cure or processing after being removed from the 3D printer.
Contact us to learn about our current special on this printer that includes 2 gallons of resin, computer, on-site installation and 3D printer boot camp.